The summertime shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the selection and installation of a plastic container to your shower at the dacha will bring a lot of difficulty. The way to manage these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to understand. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank to the shower at the country must decide on its functionality. On whether this plastic container will be equipped with heating system, is based on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, even functioning on power. Naturally, and without connecting to electricity this tank may be used, however in this is actually the relaxation of carrying water procedures. The fact is that within the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun did not have sufficient time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating system, if the shower will be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water in the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a normal tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a bathtub house. The water from the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, when the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe in any way. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is visited very rarely, and then only in summer.
The main difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Shape, volume, and colour of the product can be extremely different. It is important that any selected tank had a broad neck, simple to pour water also was securely connected to the roof of the shower house.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are somewhat effective. A large area of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Black walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water inside the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks for summer homes are particularly popular with customers for Many reasons;
- A particular makeup of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At precisely the same time, plastic tanks for summer showers have been characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are perfect for covering outdoor shower houses rather than a roof. All you need to do is assemble the shower boxand repair the tank in addition rather than the roof.
- In the production of shower tanks, so many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the safety of water during long-term storage. Vinyl doesn’t corrode under most circumstances, which can’t be said about metal.
When choosing a plastic tank should know that the tanks without electric heating most frequently are created in bulk by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a broad neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate bath for country houses with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summertime and then during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it’s sufficient to build a light cabin from some other sheet material. Not a poor choice is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t tough to design and create yourself. Why it is Much Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material for cladding a dacha shower. For this instance with victory will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop only with this beautiful and durable material.
Let’s consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s move on to the next phase of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the layout of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of this project. It’s not essential to develop complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself exactly what you want to construct a shower. Very fast you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it on the ground. More complex in the manufacture of shower on the base with water heating, however such a style will probably last longer. Furthermore, in a dacha shower you will have the ability to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its place. It’s essential to notice that the tank ought to be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It’s much better to place the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a whole lot of individuals, it should be placed as near as possible to this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath close to the cesspool will store on laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable not to attract the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is heated from sunlight. The stall should be put in the sunniest place, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and altering room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you are toolbuild.ru able to bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to consider that the lights must have a high degree of protection from water. It is optimal to put shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to this sewer, water source instead of way to pull on the electrical cable for lighting.
- Determined by the place of the positioning of this summer shower, start to earn a plot of this cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it was decided that the backyard shower will be with all the living area. In the event the normal for the size of this typical shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might need to add a period of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1 m, and the span of 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be organized in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the proprietor. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths where, in addition to the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Inside you will find seats and a desk.
- The whole height of the shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and much higher. The height in the shower stall will probably be reduced. Part of the space below will have a wooden tray, along with the top will hang on out a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a sheet of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its structure.